To remove so called MSN Gaming Zone games follow these instructions.
1. Close all running programs. Then click on “Start” and go to the “Control Panel”.
2. Click on the “View all Control Panel Options” button from the left navigation pane. Double-click on the “Add/Remove Programs” option.
3. Click on the “Install/Uninstall” or “Change or Remove Programs”, depending on your Windows version.
4. Click on “MSN Gaming Zone” from the list of programs, then click the “Add/Remove” button and confirm. The removing process can take a while.
5. Again, depending on your version of Windows, go to ‘My Computer’ and go to your C: drive. Find the Programs folder, enter the folder and locate MSN Gaming Zone. Right click on it, and choose ‘delete’ to remove the folder.