How to Cancel Forbes

Forbes is also known as

  • Forbes

About Forbes

Forbes is a popular American business magazine. It was founded in September 1917 by B.C. Forbes and Walter Drey. The original name was Forbes: Devoted to Doers and Doings. Forbes is owned by Forbes Media, LLC, with 51% belonging to Integrated Whale Media Investments and the remaining 49% belonging to the Forbes family. The Editor-in-Chief is Steve Forbes, who is the grandson of B.C. Forbes. The Editor is Randall Lane. The Chief Executive Officer is Mike Federle. The headquarters are based in Jersey City, New Jersey. Forbes is published on a bi-weekly basis. Forbes is known for its well-known lists and rankings, including the Forbes 400 (richest Americans), Forbes Global 2000 (world’s top companies), and The World’s Billionaires. There are various topics included in Forbes, including Billionaires, Innovation, Leadership, Money, Business, Small Business, Lifestyle, BrandVoice, Lists, Advisor, and Featured Topics. Under Billionaires, topics includes China’s Richest, Korea’s Richest, Australia’s Richest, Phillippines’ Richest, India’s Richest, Thailand’s Richest, Taiwan’s Richest, Hong Kong’s richest, Indonesia’s Richest, Japan’s Richest, Singapore’s Richest, Malaysia’s Richest, World Billionaires, Money & Politics, 2020 Money, Forbes 400, and America’s Richest Self-Made Women. Some of the Featured topics include 30 Under 30, 30 Under 30 Nominations, Forbes 8, Forbes Finds, Forbes Daily Cover Stories, Forbes Insights, Forbes Editors’ Picks, Crypto Confidential, Daily Dozen Briefing, and many more. All content included on the Forbes website is free to view/read. If you would like the Forbes Magazine, you can get 24 issues starting at $29.99. There may be special discount pricing available for new customers. Forbes is purchased 14 times a year. Your first issue will arrive in 4-6 weeks. To cancel your Forbes subscription, please follow the cancellation instructions listed on this page.


Get together the following account information:

  • First Name
  • Last Name
  • Phone Number
  • Email Address
  • Username
  • Password
  • Billing Address
  • City
  • State/Province/Region
  • ZIP/Postal Code
  • Country
  • Reason for Cancellation
  • Last 4 Digits of Card
  • Date of Last Charge
  • Amount of Last Charge

Phone (Live Agent)

Follow these steps:

  1. Contact the business at (800) 295-0893
  2. Advise the representative that you want to cancel your account
  3. Ask for a verbal confirmation code or email as proof of your cancellation
  4. Retain the confirmation information you’re given


Follow these steps:

  1. Compose an email including your account information.
  2. Advise the representative that you want to cancel your account
  3. Ask for a verbal confirmation code or email as proof of your cancellation
  4. Send your email to [email protected]


Address Information
Address 1499 Washington Blvd
Address 29th Floor
CityJersey City
Zip/Postal Code07310
CountryUnited States
Contact Information
Phone 1(800) 295-0893
Email 1[email protected]
Twitter Url
Facebook Url
Main Site Url
Terms Of Service Url
Privacy Policy Url
Please note that is not associated with the business listed on this page. AccountKiller provides easy-to-understand instructions and guides on how to cancel charges and relationships from the list of businesses on our site, we have no affiliation with these businesses.