To cancel a free Angelfire account:
Log into Angelfire, go to "Control Panel" and click "Account Information" in the column on the right side of the screen. Under "Member Information", click the Delete Account button.
Next, click the "Delete Everything" button.
Note: Your files cannot be restored once they are deleted. If there are files that you want to keep, be sure to back them up before deleting your site.
If you have an Angelfire paid account and you would like to keep your website up but downgrade to the Free service, you may do so at any time.
1. Please log into Angelfire and click on the "My Account" link in the red menu bar on the left of your screen.
2. Click on the link that says "Cancel your Membership" under the Membership Information area.
3. Click on the YES, I want to CANCEL button.
4. You MUST complete the Cancellation Survey, if you do not complete the survey, your account will not be closed, and you will continue to be billed. You will be prompted to enter your password again.
5. Verify your membership information by clicking "I Agree" at the bottom of the page. Once that has been processed, your auto renew will be turned off and your Web site will revert to the Free service.
6. Return to the "Home" page to confirm that the account has been downgraded successfully.(Info taken from https://s6.parature.com/link/portal/16044/16153/Article/1114/How-do-I-cancel-my-account)
If you signed up for Angelfire using a third-party login such as Facebook or Twitter, you probably want to revoke all access from Angelfire. Click the icon below to find out how.